Wednesday, 08 August 2007
Save the Dates for NATPE ‘08
Mark your calendar with the NATPE ’08 Conference & Exhibition dates, January 28-31, 2008, at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
NATPE – where content is King – is home to the largest and only U.S. video content marketplace.
If you’re buying or selling video content for any platform, NATPE ‘08 is where you need to be.
Wednesday, 09 May 2007
NATPE Highlight Reel
Hot off the digital press!
Here is the NATPE Highlight reel, enjoy!
Thursday, 11 January 2007
This Just Added
The latest addition to the NATPE conference!
Chat With Bart Soepnel, SBS Broadcasting Europe BV an exciting session hosted by Elizabeth Guider
Noon-Tuesday, January 16 for Reef F
For the latest information about the conference go to http://www.natpe.org/conference/agenda/
See you in Vegas!
Monday, 24 April 2006
Here's the toast...
“From our members, we have four significant first-run strips coming out next season, which includes Rachael Ray, who was the toast of NATPE,” says Burg.
Monday, 10 April 2006
Real Talk With Kietta,” an issues based, adult-oriented program discussing such topics as surviving cancer, teens at risk and men on the "down low," earned rave reviews from audience members of NBC’s “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” during his “Sold/Not Sold” segment. Well received at the 2006 NATPE Convention, “Real Talk” has received multiple network bids.
Wednesday, 05 April 2006
- Well...I had quite the time at the NATPE Educational Foundation workshop today.
- It's finally time for me to push off into the dark waters of...networking. Print up the business cards, dry clean the suit-- I'm goin' to Boston!
- Farmers Almanac TV just returned from the National Association of Television Programming Executives conference (NATPE) in Las Vegas last week where we learned that the strategy of launching a series on public television and a broadband network on the internet is the perfect approach to building a media brand in this day and age of convergence.
- Turns out not even people who have hosted syndicated talk shows and attended annual programming conventions can't get the Name of the National Association of Television Program Executives, or the acronym, straight.
- The National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) did not know what they were in for when "Shut Up and Model!" took its 2006 Conference & Exhibition by storm.
Tuesday, 28 March 2006
From TV Week:
The National Association of Television Program Executives has scheduled its 2007 conference for Jan. 15-18, once again holding the event at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
Friday, 10 March 2006
It's early, of course, for Warner Bros. to start planning its NATPE party to celebrate off-network deals, but this is one of those rare series that arrives feeling like it's been on the air for a while.
Here's the thing: it's NEVER to early to start planning your NATPE party.
Thursday, 09 March 2006
Bennett Media Worldwide, which launched with a slate of high-definition programming at Natpe, has hired a former International Pacific Associates exec as its director of international sales and acquisitions. (courtesy C21)
Wednesday, 08 February 2006
More from the show
Blast Podcast provided previews of their Blast Player and ad-supported internet and mobile television solutions at NATPE in January -- where the Company is begun to move professional, Branded, content into the video podcast arena which is expanding advertiser interest. (from streamingmedia.com)