Wednesday, 03 May 2006
Gosh... You're Not Like Those Other Pitch Festivals!
Yeah, we get that a lot. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Varied sessions. Popular basics like Hollywood 101: Breaking and Entering will be back and exciting, new sessions like Trailer Mechanics have been added to the agenda.
- Emphasis on technology and new media; business and licensing issues; intellectual property concerns.
- Specific, focused pitch coaching: reality, lifestyle, short form, sitcom, scripted drama & fact based programming.
- Interactive sessions! Bring your laptop to enhance the experience of Hands On Buzz Marketing.
- Cocktails, networking and more cocktails at the Sunset Over Sunset Happy Hour.
- And finally, you wanted longer pitch meetings and we're gonna give 'em to you! This year, you'll have 10 minutes to pitch and a 5 minute break in between appointments.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Gosh... You're Not Like Those Other Pitch Festivals!:
The comments to this entry are closed.