Wednesday, 05 April 2006
- Well...I had quite the time at the NATPE Educational Foundation workshop today.
- It's finally time for me to push off into the dark waters of...networking. Print up the business cards, dry clean the suit-- I'm goin' to Boston!
- Farmers Almanac TV just returned from the National Association of Television Programming Executives conference (NATPE) in Las Vegas last week where we learned that the strategy of launching a series on public television and a broadband network on the internet is the perfect approach to building a media brand in this day and age of convergence.
- Turns out not even people who have hosted syndicated talk shows and attended annual programming conventions can't get the Name of the National Association of Television Program Executives, or the acronym, straight.
- The National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) did not know what they were in for when "Shut Up and Model!" took its 2006 Conference & Exhibition by storm.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference NATPE Blogged:
Does NAPTE have a membership category specifically for entertainment industry financiers like me
Posted by: Jeffrey Allen | Apr 6, 2006 11:49:35 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.