Monday, 19 December 2005
Members in the News
- DIC Entertainment Appointed Worldwide Licensing Agent for Zizzle's New Musical Icon, 'iZ(TM)' .
- URGE Unites Powerful Music DNA of MTV, VH1 and CMT With Microsoft's Industry-Leading Technology and Consumer Reach to Deliver an Immersive Entertainment Experience.
- CHUM Ltd. denies sale rumours.
- CHUM Ltd. is looking to expand its Canadian radio operations and wants federal regulators to allow its proposed subscription radio service to import channels from countries such as the United States.
- Microsoft widens scope of Xbox executives.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Members in the News:
The comments to this entry are closed.